Friday, January 25, 2008

Sorry!!!

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I've been pretty busy with school, dancing, and piano. Right now in piano I have been working on Bop To The Top from HSM. A.K.A. High School Musical.

In dance we are working on switch leaps. Which is were you leap off of one foot and swith legs quikly in the air and land on the same foot.

In school we are working on a wax museum. That is were you pick a person and write a 3 - 5 minute speech and memorize it. You also have to make a poster about that person. I chose Clara Barton she started the American Red cross.

2 comments:

Steph! said...

Did you know her full name was Clarissa Harlow Barton??? I am reading a book for my woen's studies class about her Aunt, Martha Ballard... Interesting factoid!

Tammy said...

Yes, I do know now but I didn't at the beginning.