Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FHE!!!

Yesterday we had FHE. We went to Tappen Steak House for dinner. We had tons of left-overs. We went and saw The Game Plan. It was so stinkin funny. The daughter had a pink room. it was pinker then my room and u have to admit that my room is really pinkish. My bed spread is pink my sheets are pink my walls are pink. Ok you might get the point but if u don't get the point my shoes are pink my pants are pink my shirts are pink my socks are pink my under-wear is pink. By now u should get the point and if u don't u are really really DUM. Lets get back to the point. HER ROOM WAS REALLY REALLY PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so going to beat Cody up when I come for Christmas...watch out cody! love you both!

Tammy said...

had to delete cody's comment...we don't call our sisters dumb!!!
jesse...i love your post. you are so funny about your pink! and i think your room is the prettiest one EVER!